Forest products exported by Vietnam reaches 6.64 billion in 2018
The fare estimation of Vietnamese ranger service items is assessed at US$ 6.64 billion for the initial nine months of the year, meeting 73.77% of the yearly arrangement and an ascent of 14% every year, the Vietnamese media announced.
The US, EU, China and the Republic of Korea (RoK) are the main shippers of Vietnamese wood and wood items in the initial nine months of this current year, representing 86.72% of Vietnam's aggregate fare income.
As of now, the nation has planted 161,207 ha of ranger service, proportionate to 107.5% of a similar period in 2017 (counting the arrangement for replanting woodland), equivalent to 75.1% of the arrangement.
The ranger service division hopes to accomplish an aggregate ranger service trade income of US$9 billion and woodland inclusion of 41.65% before the current year's over.
- China's economy slows down in November 2018 - (12/17/2018)
- Interior Grade Plywood versus Exterior Grade Plywood - (12/11/2018)
- Formaldehyde Emission Standards for Composite Wood Products - (8/6/2018)
- 2017 International Softwood Conference - (10/2/2017)
- Catalog - (10/2/2017)
- Quality Brands Outstanding 2017 - (10/2/2017)
- How much money is worth 1 cubic meter? - (10/2/2017)
- Together keep your wood floor solid and shiny in wet, wet days - (10/2/2017)
- Solving the problem of lack of raw material wood - (10/2/2017)