Together keep your wood floor solid and shiny in wet, wet days
Mop the floor with a mixture of vinegar
For wooden floors, you should clean the floor with a mixture of soap and 1/4 liter of water and 1/4 cup of vinegar to clean the floor and dry quickly.
On high humidity days, you should close the main door, open the window so that the house is always airy. Use a ventilating fan or use a 20-25 degree Celsius air conditioner to balance the humidity.
Do not use a wet cloth to clean the floor
If in normal weather, using wet wipes will help to make the floor cleaner, during wet weather, you should not use a wet cloth to clean the floor as it only makes the floor more humid, easy to produce bacteria. You should use a dry cloth to clean the floor after you have cleaned the dust to minimize the floor contact with water.
Check the water system
You should check the water system in your home to prevent leaking water from leaking to the floor. Leaking water on the floor for a long time will ruin your wood floor.
Wear more mats, towels
In wet days, it is a good idea to buy extra mats in the rooms to prevent water from coming into contact with the floor. You should also prepare soft, dry wipes to clean stains or water on the floor.
- China's economy slows down in November 2018 - (12/17/2018)
- Interior Grade Plywood versus Exterior Grade Plywood - (12/11/2018)
- Forest products exported by Vietnam reaches 6.64 billion in 2018 - (10/1/2018)
- Formaldehyde Emission Standards for Composite Wood Products - (8/6/2018)
- 2017 International Softwood Conference - (10/2/2017)
- Catalog - (10/2/2017)
- Quality Brands Outstanding 2017 - (10/2/2017)
- How much money is worth 1 cubic meter? - (10/2/2017)
- Solving the problem of lack of raw material wood - (10/2/2017)